My view of life is constantly changing each day and by each choice.  One day I feel like being a nurse and the next day I feel like being an accountant.  One day I feel like I want to get married and the next day I feel like I am not ready.  Life is is a series indecisive situations.  I believe life is something we are given and how we live it is up to us.
Life may go in different directions but there is always an ultimate goal to be achieved.  My goal in life is to be happy.  Happiness is such a simple concept but is sometimes so difficult to find.  We are constantly searching for happiness when we may be the underlying cause of its absence.
I plan on establishing a solid career that will be beneficial for my own self and for the support of my family.  I want to have strong family relations and to care for my children in a loving manner with high respect.  I will definitely make sure that I have a loyal spouse who loves me and shows our children that he loves me.  Having a strong relationship will allow my husband and I to grow closer to God and then to be able to raise our children in righteousness.   When these relations are strong then I believe life can be complete and then all things can be in order with a brighter future in store.
Simply stated, my view of life is unity.  Being untied makes for a happier and more worthwhile life.

No comments:

Post a Comment